02.11.2011

New game on the 7thheavendesigns.com

  •  November scraplift challenge
  • millu choosed a gorgeous page by Irenchen, and you need to lift it.
  •  
  • colours for this months Color Challenge
  •  
  • Here’s Henriëtte aka Angel Jet with my first Challenge here at 7th Heaven!
    This month I bring you the Mystery Challenge. And for the month November the Mystery Challenge will be a Wordart Challenge.
    I made a wordart for you to use in this Challenge. Here’s a preview:

  •  
  •  

    New month, new theme. You can make a page about autumn in last month, this month you need to make a page about the dreams. I would like to know what is your dream. Your dream what is waiting for become true, or your dream come true...

  • by Angel Jet
    used kit: Thé Champetre by MDesigns

  •  
  • Traumelfe love the fonts from Kimberly Geswein and I have choosen "Never say Never".

Good Luck!!!!

Комментариев нет: